Membership in the Sea Pines Men´s Club is open to any men who are residents of or property owners in Sea Pines. The Club´s purpose is simply to provide opportunities for friendship and fellowship among neighbors.
The Club was founded to provide a venue for meeting property owners and enjoying camaraderie and an opportunity to participate in regularly scheduled activities and planned events during the course of each year as a group:
- Scheduled activities - cards, walking, biking, kayaking, books and Friday breakfast get-togethers.
- Planned events, which consist of spring and fall luncheons, day trips, Christmas party, Super Bowl party, Valentine's Day celebration, St. Patrick's Day soiree, dinners and picnics to name just some.
Our by-laws are simple, dues more than reasonable. Demands on one's time depend on the member's level of interest. We average between 140 to 150 members, with lively participation in activities and events. This site provides details on joining, participation, officers and chairs, activities and events. Look over our programs and give us a call if you're interested. How to Become a Member
- Contact any member, chairman or officer
- Provide your name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Include cash or check for 1st year dues ($15.00)
That's it! You will be added to our e-mail list, begin receiving regular communications, and ready to participate in any ways you see fit. A Men's Club name tag will be prepared for you and you will be included in the next publication of the directory. What Is Expected of Members
- Pay dues yearly on time;
- Make an effort to participate in our 2 luncheons (Spring & Fall);
- Join an activity group that appeals to you;
- Make an effort to attend club events (parties, trips, seasonal get-togethers - keep an eye on your e-mail for notification of upcoming events);
- Help us secure new members when the opportunity arises;
- Help us with activities and events when called upon if you can;
- And most important, ENJOY THE FELLOWSHIP!!!
Sea Pines Men's Club
P O Box 3017
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928